modin´s stereoTool for ImageJThis small application is a plugin for the JAVA image processing program ImageJ by Wayne Rasband.
If you have a Java1.1 enabled Browser like Netscape 4, or Internet Explorer 4
you can test the plugin directly from this webpage.
There are also some sample images included to test all the stereo functions.
If you don't own the appropriate browser you can also download the package, and run it with the latest release of Sun's JDK
on any platform like Win32, Macintosh or Linux.
- stereo pairs to interlaced
- stereo pairs to red/blue anaglyph
- stereo pairs to red/green anaglyph
- anaglyphs to interlaced
- red/green anaglyphs to red/blue
- red/blue anaglyphs to red/green
- support for seperate stereo pairs
- batch processing of whole folders
- ImageJ 0.80 including modin's stereoTool 0.9
- some sample images
- modin's stereoTool 0.9 source
- the latest ImageJ sources
(c) 1998 by Martin Kaltenbrunner